Following our DPA roundtable in June 2018 and the recent focus on DPAs in the media related to the SNC-Lavalin corporate criminal prosecution, Peter MacKay and Christopher Burkett will be pleased to answer your questions via teleconference on March 5, 2019 at 12:30 PM (EST). Please register here and dial-in to gain important insights on:
- How the Canadian DPA system will work in practice and how it impacts the Integrity Regime;
- How the current debate around DPAs and alleged political interference may impact the regime going forward;
- The critical lessons learned from negotiating DPAs in other jurisdictions;
- Strategies for self-disclosure and dealing with parallel multinational investigations, multiple enforcement agencies, and global settlement negotiations; and
- Designing compliance programs and conducting effective internal investigations to ensure your company qualifies for a DPA.
In addition, we’ll discuss best practices for implementing effective corporate compliance programs.
For questions about registering for the teleconference, please contact Kylie Aramini, at email@example.com.