Special thanks to Sarah Adler, Immigration Legal Counsel.
In our latest Global Immigration and Mobility Video chat, our immigration and mobility attorneys explore the most recent changes in Canadian immigration law introduced in 2022; as well as some updates and anticipated changes to consider as we look ahead towards 2023. The 10-minute video covers the following:
- Updates to the National Occupational Classification Codes
- Prevailing wages
- Compliance and location of work requirements
- Processing times of immigration applications
- Expansion of the GTS LMIA Category B occupations list
- Resumption of Express Entry selection draws
- Expanded work authorization opportunities
Click here to watch the video.