The new year brings new challenges for employers. Join us as we take stock of changes over the last year and strategize for what’s on the horizon.
In our 75-minute “quick hits” format, we’ll help Canadian in-house counsel and human resources leaders track what to keep top-of-mind for 2023. We’ll also provide practical takeaways to help navigate the new landscape.
Among other topics, we will cover:
- COVID-19 case law updates on vaccinations, masking and workplace health and safety policies
- Terminations, reductions in force and ways to reduce employer liability in a changing economy
- Changes to public sector wage caps in Ontario
- A selection of cross-Canada legislative changes including:
- Working for Workers (again) in Ontario
- Paid Sick Leave in BC
- French Language and Privacy amendments in Quebec
- Immigration – The solution to labour shortages in a post COVID-19 world?
Date: Wednesday, February 1
Time: 10:00 am to 11:15 am ET
We look forward to connecting with you!
Click here to register for the webinar.
Also presenting: Sarah Adler.