Special thanks to Sarah Adler, Immigration Legal Counsel.
Our webinar was designed to bring Canadian in-house counsel and human resources leaders up to speed on the top labour, employment and human rights law developments of 2022 and to prepare them for what’s on the horizon in 2023.
Using our “quick hits” format, we helped Canadian in-house counsel and human resources leaders track what to keep top-of-mind for 2023 complete with practical takeaways to help navigate the new landscape.
Apply our Annual Canadian Employer Update Takeaways Checklist: Going into 2023 to help your organization’s leadership prepare for some of the most important employment law developments.
Among other topics, we covered:
- COVID-19 case law updates on vaccinations, masking and workplace health and safety policies
- Terminations, reductions in force and ways to reduce employer liability in a changing economy
- Changes to public sector wage caps in Ontario
- A selection of cross-Canada legislative changes including:
- Working for Workers (again) in Ontario
- Paid Sick Leave in BC
- French Language and Privacy amendments in Quebec
- Immigration – The solution to labour shortages in a post COVID-19 world?
Click here to view the webinar recording.